The Outreach Program coordinates science events, excursions and activities for schools, teachers and the community – most of which are free.
Symposium 30-31 March: What we learned from the highly successful period of exploration 1950 to 1999
With a wide range of science courses, we will provide you with the knowledge, skills and industry-experience you need to graduate career-ready and succeed.
The WA School of Mining has an exemplary research profile with a number of Institutes, Research Centres and Groups:
- Environmental Inorganic Geochemistry Group (EIGG)
- TIGeR - The Institute of Geoscience Research
- WASM Mining Rock Mechanics Group
- Geographic Information Science (GIS) and Remote Sensing (RS)
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS)
- Curtin Gold Technology Group
- The Centre for High Definition Geophysics (CHDG)
- The Curtin Reservoir Geophysics Consortium (CRGC)